Discipleship.Network

Being & Building Followers & Friends of Jesus

Jeremy Hatch's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies NEW Posts/News/Stuff

"Hi Becky and thank you. As I was reading your post, and got to the point of you ment…"

Jeremy Hatch replied Dec 24, 2010 to "Follow Me" - Okay, I will... now what?

2 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Hatch

"Hiya Doug, That's a tough question to consider. Coming from a background where sever…"

Jeremy Hatch replied Dec 1, 2010 to Does the size of a discipleship group matter?

6 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Darryl White

"I wonder if maybe we all try to bring "praise" and "worship" together as the same te…"

Jeremy Hatch replied Nov 13, 2010 to Committed to a Church That Doesn't Speak Your "Worship Language"?

19 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Walter Merilic

"Maurilio, After taking some time away from this subject and upon a return to your wo…"

Jeremy Hatch replied Nov 8, 2010 to People follow their passions, and act on their desires.

26 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Dan Palmberg

"Maurilio - AMEN!! Gen 6:5 And Jehovah saw that the wickedness of man was great in t…"

Jeremy Hatch replied Oct 25, 2010 to People follow their passions, and act on their desires.

26 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Dan Palmberg

"Hi Jenni, I am noticing your worship language resonates from a soft-quiet setting mo…"

Jeremy Hatch replied Oct 25, 2010 to Committed to a Church That Doesn't Speak Your "Worship Language"?

19 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Walter Merilic

"George, the one thing I did learn at THAT church... and not from the pulpit, worship…"

Jeremy Hatch replied Oct 24, 2010 to Committed to a Church That Doesn't Speak Your "Worship Language"?

19 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Walter Merilic

"LOTS of stuff to ponder here... dredging up this stuff and wondering IF I have forgi…"

Jeremy Hatch replied Oct 23, 2010 to Forgiveness is Not

10 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Brenda Turner

"I like the thought your started George... reminds me of: Rom 12:1-2, Therefore, brot…"

Jeremy Hatch replied Oct 23, 2010 to People follow their passions, and act on their desires.

26 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Dan Palmberg

"/i> I remember being taught at a church I was once affiliated, that we need to…"

Jeremy Hatch replied Oct 23, 2010 to Committed to a Church That Doesn't Speak Your "Worship Language"?

19 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Walter Merilic

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Blog Posts

Philip L. Hilliard - Who Am I?

Posted by Philip Hilliard on October 15, 2019 at 10:23am

Paul, disciple and discipler par excellence

Posted by Jean-Claude Chevalme on October 13, 2019 at 12:29pm

Make disciples

Who Make Disciples