The #ReimagineFORUM @ Discipleship.Network

Equipping Your Reimagine Journey

George Krickl's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies NEW Posts/News/Stuff

"When you look upon the way the Lord "captured" you, was the first step in your relat…"

George Krickl replied Nov 3, 2010 to Being "Captured" by the Lord...

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by George Madrid Sr.

"I can understand that we all have our favorite form of worship music and it does hav…"

George Krickl replied Oct 25, 2010 to Committed to a Church That Doesn't Speak Your "Worship Language"?

19 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Walter Merilic

"At THAT church worship was emphasized and taught. We had a good 45 minutes of worshi…"

George Krickl replied Oct 24, 2010 to Committed to a Church That Doesn't Speak Your "Worship Language"?

19 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Walter Merilic

"I know that church and the worship was the best I have ever experienced...too bad th…"

George Krickl replied Oct 24, 2010 to Committed to a Church That Doesn't Speak Your "Worship Language"?

19 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Walter Merilic

"Good question and I do not have an answer. I do not like our 15 minutes of worship w…"

George Krickl replied Oct 23, 2010 to Committed to a Church That Doesn't Speak Your "Worship Language"?

19 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Walter Merilic

"Amen Brother!"

George Krickl replied Oct 22, 2010 to People follow their passions, and act on their desires.

26 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Dan Palmberg

"Wow, what a difficult situation. I was on staff at a church and left for various iss…"

George Krickl replied Oct 22, 2010 to Barriers to Discipling Others

11 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Gerry Fuentes

"Wow this is a good question. I will first give a simple answer to this question base…"

George Krickl replied Oct 22, 2010 to People follow their passions, and act on their desires.

26 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Dan Palmberg

"YES...YES...and...YES! I am there right now, but a lot is a lack of perspective for…"

George Krickl replied Oct 22, 2010 to Barriers to Discipling Others

11 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Gerry Fuentes

"OK: I will admit I am ignorant. What is meant by embedded sin?"

26 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Dan Palmberg

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Blog Posts

Count Your Blessings Daily

Posted by Margie Williamson on November 3, 2011 at 10:33am — 39 Comments

Understanding Discipleship

Posted by Margie Williamson on October 23, 2010 at 2:30pm — 16 Comments

Make disciples

Who Make Disciples