The #ReimagineFORUM @ Discipleship.Network

Equipping Your Reimagine Journey

Gerald Polmateer's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies NEW Posts/News/Stuff

"It is not about a prayer. Jesus gave the command to make disciples. The leaders must…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Jun 10, 2014 to Exodus: Teens Disengaging from the Church

8 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Phil Miglioratti

"A few months ago I spoke with a pastor who is in his 80's and he told me that when h…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Jun 10, 2014 to Exodus: Teens Disengaging from the Church

8 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Phil Miglioratti

""Sitting at the Feet of Rabbi Jesus: How the Jewishness of Jesus Can Transform Your…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Jun 10, 2014 to Summer Reading: On the Beach or on the Patio, In a Train or in the Air . . .

11 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Jerry Linnins

"I would suggest starting with a very good DVD that is done on discipleship. It is Fa…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Apr 11, 2012 to How to start a discipleship study group

4 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Gerald Polmateer

"Discipleship and church programs have too often followed the program/class mode that…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Apr 4, 2012 to Are We Getting Discipleship Wrong?

1 Apr 4, 2012

"I have been turning churches around for years. Some have done well and some have die…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Apr 4, 2012 to How to start a discipleship study group

4 Apr 11, 2012

"If one understands the historical context behind Mt. 18:2o then he will begin to und…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Jan 9, 2012 to The one verse that equals a college education

17 Jan 9, 2012

"I just finished reading The Guide to Spiritual Warfare by E.M. Bpounds and he talks…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Dec 8, 2011 to The Book 'RADICAL' - Taking back your faith from the American Dream

27 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Stephen L Cox

"My point was that we live in America and our standard of living is so much higher th…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Mar 15, 2011 to The Book 'RADICAL' - Taking back your faith from the American Dream

27 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Stephen L Cox

"No. I am not sure what your point is. The gospel is not contained in houses and land."

Gerald Polmateer replied Mar 15, 2011 to The Book 'RADICAL' - Taking back your faith from the American Dream

27 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Stephen L Cox

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Blog Posts

Count Your Blessings Daily

Posted by Margie Williamson on November 3, 2011 at 10:33am — 39 Comments

Understanding Discipleship

Posted by Margie Williamson on October 23, 2010 at 2:30pm — 16 Comments

Make disciples

Who Make Disciples