The #ReimagineFORUM @ Discipleship.Network

Equipping Your Reimagine Journey

Gerald Polmateer's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies NEW Posts/News/Stuff

"I seldom use materials now because few know their Bible and need to learn how to fis…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Nov 13, 2010 to Alpha Course and Christianity Explored -- are there others?

18 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Hannah Kelderman

"It is both. Jesus addressed his disciples with the intent of reproduction. If not th…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Nov 10, 2010 to The Great Commission, trans-generational or not?

4 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Sean Ingram

"Is not worship more about God than it is about me. When I think about the word for w…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Nov 8, 2010 to Committed to a Church That Doesn't Speak Your "Worship Language"?

19 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Walter Merilic

"I pastored a church that had a history of inviting the Mormon bishop to teach once a…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Nov 6, 2010 to Barriers to Discipling Others

11 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Gerry Fuentes

"In many cases the music and songs a person likes is related to a time when God reach…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Nov 6, 2010 to Committed to a Church That Doesn't Speak Your "Worship Language"?

19 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Walter Merilic

"When I teach children I write out the verse than as they erase one word at a time I…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Nov 6, 2010 to Scripture Memory for Seniors and Others With Poor Memories

39 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by George Allen

"It is when we are exhausted and give that God begins to work and bring glory to Hims…"

Gerald Polmateer replied Nov 6, 2010 to I’ve Tried Everything!

14 May 9, 2014
Reply by Sergey Vdovin

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Blog Posts

Count Your Blessings Daily

Posted by Margie Williamson on November 3, 2011 at 10:33am — 39 Comments

Understanding Discipleship

Posted by Margie Williamson on October 23, 2010 at 2:30pm — 16 Comments

Make disciples

Who Make Disciples