Discipleship.Network

Being & Building Followers & Friends of Jesus

Phil Miglioratti's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies NEW Posts/News/Stuff

"Thanks for allowing us to post this, Marc. My degree of difficulty: Show respect =…"

Phil Miglioratti replied 7 hours ago to #Reimagine ... Learn the Power of Power Listening

1 7 hours ago
Reply by Phil Miglioratti

"Rick, This is an interesting metaphor ... can you unpack that a little more? How doe…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Apr 8 to Where is it?

2 Apr 8
Reply by Richard H. Skiba, Jr.

"From - Mother O'Connor  “God is a God of mission – and, in truth, every mission is j…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Apr 5 to "Quote/Unquote" ~ Are We In An Unprecedented Epoch of Change? And, What If We Don't?

4 Apr 5

"I read with interest your interview with Doug Small.He brings out some valid points…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Mar 26 to "Quote/Unquote" ~ Are We In An Unprecedented Epoch of Change? And, What If We Don't?

4 Apr 5

"From Barbara Bucklin... Wonderful interview.   Feeling blessed because we hit all t…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Mar 26 to "Quote/Unquote" ~ Are We In An Unprecedented Epoch of Change? And, What If We Don't?

4 Apr 5

"Please join me in attendance or prayer! 1 Thess. 5:16-18 Rejoice alwa…"

Phil Miglioratti replied May 31, 2017 to The Pray - Care - Share Discipleship Lifestyle

1 May 31, 2017

""

Phil Miglioratti replied Jun 9, 2016 to Discipleship.Network ~ Makoto Fujimura on Art, Culture, Film, Gospel, Worship

4 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Network Creator / Coordinator

"Thank you Claude!"

Phil Miglioratti replied Jun 19, 2015 to Minister of Discipleship Job Description

3 Jun 19, 2015

"Tweeted ... Hope you get a response or two ... Consider sending a direct message to…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Jun 17, 2015 to Minister of Discipleship Job Description

3 Jun 19, 2015

"Can you upload the guide for us to review?"

Phil Miglioratti replied Mar 31, 2015 to Retreat Devotional Guide Inspires Me Most Right Now

1 Mar 31, 2015

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Blog Posts

Sermons Don't Make Disciples

Posted by Allen White on May 13, 2019 at 1:47pm — 1 Comment

The Path of Blessing

Posted by Johnny R. Almond on May 13, 2019 at 11:22am

Beautiful in Old Age

Posted by Jim Buchan on May 11, 2019 at 4:01pm