Discipleship.Network

Being & Building Followers & Friends of Jesus

One of God's gracious blessings to me late in 2015 was that the Mission America Coalition leadership team entrusted me with the responsibility to coordinate & facilitate the Disciple Making affinity sphere for MAC's "Love2020" initiative.

As a steward of this privilege & responsibility, I need YOUR advice.

Here's why: Our "Disciple Making Sphere" networkers (DMS) will convene in Long Beach, CA as part of the larger MAC Leadership Consultation (Feb 16-18). When our DMS group meets, I'll ask them 3 key questions.

What do YOU recommend that those 3 questions should be?

One possibility: "What matters most in disciple making?"

BTW, do YOU want to interact with us in person at the Consultation? Who knows what God may do in and through those DMS networkers--and through your ministry alongside others in that group? You may register via www.MissionAmerica.org.

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The February 2016 MAC leadership consultation is now behind us. The disciple-making conversations during those meetings were discussion-starters; answers will come in due time.

I particularly appreciated the connections made among individuals and ministries who resonate with God's call to disciple disciple-makers. Who but God knows how He will use these special relationships this year and next!?

Coming soon: Separate discussions on several of the important questions you asked in the past 2 weeks. I look forward to your replies and interaction.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Blog Posts

The Benefits of Manure

Posted by Jim Buchan on November 17, 2018 at 8:20am

Gates to Understanding

Posted by Johnny R. Almond on November 5, 2018 at 11:09am

Make disciples

Who Make Disciples

Who Love God