The #ReimagineFORUM @ Discipleship.Network

Equipping Your Reimagine Journey

Network Creator / Coordinator's Discussions (610)

Discussions Replied To (266) Replies NEW Posts/News/Stuff

"How are U.S. Christians currently thinking about “making disciples of all nations?”…"

Network Creator / Coordinator replied Aug 25 to A Template to Impact Your Community/City...

6 Aug 25
Reply by Network Creator / Coordinator

"Hello Phil, We hope and pray your summer has been restful! We’re so e…"

Network Creator / Coordinator replied Aug 25 to A Template to Impact Your Community/City...

6 Aug 25

"We always appreciate your feedback Jim... Please give us a link or two to one of yo…"

Network Creator / Coordinator replied Aug 24 to CHAT with the Authors ~ "Real Connections"

7 Sep 1

"A REQUESTED RESPONSE TO MY ARTICLE . . .      , Phil Miglioratti published an artic…"

Network Creator / Coordinator replied Aug 24 to #ReimagineDISCIPLESHIP: My Confession About Confession

6 Aug 24

"#ItSeemsToMe… The ongoing confession of sins is not to obtain or secure our salvatio…"

Network Creator / Coordinator replied Aug 21 to #ReimagineDISCIPLESHIP: My Confession About Confession

6 Aug 24

"I can imagine their initial fear, but if all you spoke was the sentence below, what…"

Network Creator / Coordinator replied Aug 17 to A Response to "My Confession About Confession"

5 Aug 20
Reply by Richard H. Skiba, Jr.

"Hello Rick. Did this actually happen to you in a congregational gathering? Phil "

Network Creator / Coordinator replied Aug 17 to A Response to "My Confession About Confession"

5 Aug 20

"Thank you Salvatore for taking time to digest my article and respond with genuine co…"

Network Creator / Coordinator replied Aug 14 to A Response to "My Confession About Confession"

5 Aug 20

"10 Commandments Inspired by The Beach Boys "

Network Creator / Coordinator replied Aug 12 to The 10 Commandments

1 Aug 12

"New Commentary from John Armstrong - -  With the significant rise of new Covid-19 in…"

Network Creator / Coordinator replied Aug 8 to CHAT With the Author ~"Tear Down These Walls!"

3 Sep 13

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Blog Posts

Count Your Blessings Daily

Posted by Margie Williamson on November 3, 2011 at 10:33am — 39 Comments

Understanding Discipleship

Posted by Margie Williamson on October 23, 2010 at 2:30pm — 16 Comments

Prayer. Care. Share!

Equip them into the PRAYER-CARE-SHARE LIFE