The #ReimagineFORUM @ Discipleship.Network

Equipping Your Reimagine Journey

Richard H. Skiba, Jr.'s Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies NEW Posts/News/Stuff

"I would also start with "Citizenship."  And not just on Sundays and/or Weekends.  Ch…"

Richard H. Skiba, Jr. replied May 12 to #ReimagineSUNDAYS

3 May 14
Reply by Network Creator / Coordinator

""Empty exercises and rituals in our churches."  What purpose do they serve?  As a la…"

Richard H. Skiba, Jr. replied Apr 24 to The #ReimagineFORUM Coaching Session • Cheryl Dorsey

4 Aug 3
Reply by Phil Miglioratti

"Clearly Gary E. Blackwell is a Re-imaginer.    He recognizes that some of modern Ev…"

Richard H. Skiba, Jr. replied Feb 18 to Why Reimagine Discipleship?

30 Feb 18
Reply by Richard H. Skiba, Jr.

"I understand Ke-mo sah-re-imaginer. Praise God for all the emerging re-imaginers wh…"

Richard H. Skiba, Jr. replied Feb 12 to Why Reimagine Discipleship?

30 Feb 18

"In your interview format there is this segment: What roadblocks or resistance, bar…"

Richard H. Skiba, Jr. replied Feb 9 to Why Reimagine Discipleship?

30 Feb 18

"Questions from a friend relative to the post above. Q:        Do you believe that…"

Richard H. Skiba, Jr. replied Feb 6 to Is the Evangelist Responsible for The Gift being accepted?

1 Feb 6

"NOTE:  I am a non-paid, non-pastoral lay person Matthew 28:19-20 (NIV) "Therefore, g…"

Richard H. Skiba, Jr. replied Feb 2 to The #ReimagineFORUM Coaching Session with Jim Morgan

5 Aug 5
Reply by Network Creator / Coordinator

"Here is something that is Truly Divine. Worldwide Communion day is also celebrated…"

Richard H. Skiba, Jr. replied Dec 26, 2019 to Logically Re-imagining the Commemoration of the Birth of Christ in the Blackness of Friday, November 29, 2019

1 Dec 26, 2019

"As America has been declining, I have had a sense of God Standing-by, Ready to Help…"

Richard H. Skiba, Jr. replied Aug 11, 2019 to The Challenge of Evangelism in the 21st Century

1 Aug 11, 2019

"Over 80 views: only one comment. This post clearly calls for reimagining Disciplesh…"

Richard H. Skiba, Jr. replied Jun 26, 2019 to We Look More Like the Church BC than AD

2 Jun 26, 2019

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Blog Posts

A Prayer for Election Day

Posted by Johnny R. Almond on November 7, 2016 at 1:06pm

Wisdom

Posted by Mary Elizabeth Whitlow on October 10, 2011 at 9:49pm — 1 Comment

Equip them into the PRAYER-CARE-SHARE LIFE

Disciples of Jesus