The #ReimagineFORUM @ Discipleship.Network

Equipping Your Reimagine Journey

Ann H. LeFevre's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies NEW Posts/News/Stuff

"Just be careful with The Message.  It is a paraphrase and I find that Peterson takes…"

Ann H. LeFevre replied Dec 27, 2010 to Bible versions and words - Sermon on the mount

6 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Jerry Linnins

"Hi Charles- One of the greatest blessings (and challenges) for me while I was in Sem…"

Ann H. LeFevre replied Dec 27, 2010 to Bible versions and words - Sermon on the mount

6 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Jerry Linnins

"Thank you for your comments Jerry. There are some in my church that are drawn to the…"

Ann H. LeFevre replied Nov 29, 2010 to Moving from pew warmer to productive servant.

10 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Ann H. LeFevre

"Teressa, Thank you for your note. It is difficult when leadership struggles in the s…"

Ann H. LeFevre replied Nov 29, 2010 to Moving from pew warmer to productive servant.

10 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Ann H. LeFevre

"Jeremy, Thank you for your thoughtful and perceptive reply. I agree with so much of…"

10 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Ann H. LeFevre

"Thanks for your input Dorothy. The Sunday School structure sounds very appealing. It…"

10 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Ann H. LeFevre

"Hi Laurel- Even though my family is grown, I too, like to grab those "quiet times" a…"

Ann H. LeFevre replied Nov 16, 2010 to What do you do to bring God into your life?

6 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Sally Hunter

"I'm not talking about the type of person you described. I know who they are in my ch…"

Ann H. LeFevre replied Nov 11, 2010 to Moving from pew warmer to productive servant.

10 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Ann H. LeFevre

"You might want to look into some of the Navigator's materials, or Youth With a Missi…"

Ann H. LeFevre replied Nov 11, 2010 to Alpha Course and Christianity Explored -- are there others?

18 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Hannah Kelderman

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Blog Posts

A Prayer for Election Day

Posted by Johnny R. Almond on November 7, 2016 at 1:06pm

Wisdom

Posted by Mary Elizabeth Whitlow on October 10, 2011 at 9:49pm — 1 Comment

Equip them into the PRAYER-CARE-SHARE LIFE

Disciples of Jesus